NOW OFFERING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
- More scientific-based research.
- More subjects addressed – basic to advanced.
- Complete full-color manual – not an outline manual over 280 pages.
- On-line or in-person live virtual classes. (see schedule here)
In-Person Classes Available in Your City
- Ten students or more will bring us to your city.
- Set up a class and you may go FREE. Email Katie or Nancy for more details.
- NCS, RN, Doula, LPN, LVN, Child Care Provider, Nanny, anyone interested in taking care of babies.
- 2018 Master’s Class, October 5, 6, 7th 2018 San Francisco, CA
- Different experts for the each Master’s class.
- Three-day Workshop
- Great networking
Words of Praise:
“I had the opportunity to attend Gentle Blessings Basic Newborn Care Training Workshop presented by Nancy Hamm and Katie Morin. I have a degree in Child Development and many infant/toddler related certificates and training’s. So you can imagine the knowledge and experience that I must have….well Nancy and Katie put together one of the most impressive and comprehensive class I have ever attended. Nancy’s and Katie’s 20 plus years of experience and wisdom answered all the questions I had and I walked away feeling more confident and excited to share and integrate into the way in which I care for children. Thank you so much!” Heather McGrath