We are seeking fabulous Sponsors for this over – the – top event. We are offering Master’s training which will never again be duplicated. Many of the presenters are one time presenters only. This type of training for Newborn Care Specialist’s has never been offered before.
To be a vendor at this event, please review the following sponsorship tiers
Once you purchase a sponsorship Katie Morin will be in touch with you within 48 hours.
|Bronze Sponsor $100||Your Company Name and link listed on all event related material as well as on all social media pages
Silver Sponsor $250
|All of the above PLUS
Two 18×24 Posters on Display at Event*
Your Product/Services Brochure on Display Table at Entrance
Gold Sponsor $500
All of the above PLUS Your Product or a Product with your
Company Logo inside each attendees
15 Minute Speech addressing all Attendees
Platinum Sponsor $750
|All of the above PLUS
Your Company Logo Printed on All
Attendees Tote Bags
VIP Event Sponsor $1,500
|All of the Above PLUS
ONE Admission to the Event,
Attendee will receive the same training as other Attendees
Additional Guest $500
- Gentle Blessings, LLC (hereinafter, the “Host”) shall provide tables to sponsorship level, with tablecloth, to each vendor for use during the NCS Conference (the “Event”). Each vendor will be responsible for providing all equipment required for display purposes at the event.
- Set up shall begin on the day of the event that the vendor is scheduled to attend, no later than 7:30am. Vendor breakdown no later than 5:00pm. No merchandise can be left overnight.
- All Vendors shall pay a deposit to the host by July 31, 2017. The balance is due by September 1, 2017.
- The Host is not responsible for each vendors’ merchandise throughout the event. By executing this contract, each vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the host and the venue from any and all claims, actions or judgements, including all costs of defense and attorney’s fees incurred in defending against same, arising in whole or in part from and related to vendor’s participation in the event arising out of the actions of the vendor, including vendor’s agents and employees, or any injury or damage suffered by anyone during the event or in connection therewith.
- Based on sponsor level, vendors can request booth needs, but unless otherwise contracted, Gentle Blessings, LLC, reserves the right to assign specific booth spaces and does not promise to make a particular space available. Vendor may request a particular space and placement is given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Should the vendor need a third party to run their booth, the Event coordinator will provide the names of such contracted third parties.
- Vendors shall be made aware that this event will be advertised on all social media outlets as well as in the media. By signing this contract, each vendor agrees to be showcased both online and in the media.
- Vendors may send their product ahead of time and will held until the event but no items may be sent more than 10 days prior, unless these products are part of the attendee’s raffle or attendee’s tote bags.
- Cancellation-vendor agrees to pay a charge based on a percentage of the sponsorship level if cancelled within 3 weeks of the event. 20% of the total fee will be due.
- Payments-Full payment is expected prior to event, dates listed above. Payment is accepted by credit card or check.
- Table Items- We will send information on how to ship your products to the venue if you choose early ship and hold. There is an additional charge to hold items that are display items, prior to event.
- Tote Bags- We will be making 200 bags. Please let us know no later than July 31, 2016 what item or items you will be sending. No paper flyers please. Brochures, business cards and pamphlets are acceptable.
- For all vendors who selected a sponsorship level that includes product placement in our tote bags (GOLD and PLATINUM), please provide 200 products or contact us for our package that includes your logo/name on a personalized product (pen, notepad, water bottle, etc). All products must be received no later than Oct 12, 2016. If you are utilizing our services to print your logo/name on a product, payment is due no later than July 31, 2016.
- Tote Bag Sponsor-If you are the lucky vendor who will be sporting your logo on our attendee’s tote bags, you need to provide 200 bags and a product. If you would like for us to create and order the tote bags, please contact us no later than June 1, 2016 so we can coordinate the logo and printing services.
- Raffle Sponsor- If you would like to add a product to our Raffle Basket, please send your product no later than August 31, 2016.
- Speaking at the Event-If you signed up for the GOLD or above sponsorship, you or a representative from your company will be given 15 minutes to speak and demonstrate your product. If you did not sign up for a GOLD or above sponsorship but would like to speak, please contact us for details.
- All products for the Raffle should be send to
Gentle Blessings, LLC
4718 Granada Lane
Linden, CA 95236
Attn: Kristi Mojalli
Cell number 209-406-1935
PLEASE LABEL BOXES : GB OCT CONFERENCE
All items must be delivered by August 31.
Questions: All additional questions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org